A letter to a worthy member of Parliament on the necessary support and encouragement of trade. With some proposals to that end. By a true Englishman [electronic resource].
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, at the Oxford-arms in Narwick-lane, MDCCXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Commercial policy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: (Price Six-Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N19535.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|