The lover's pacquet; or, The marriage-miscellany [electronic resource] : with the newest mode of courtship; containing the mysteries and different sorts of corporal love, with the batchelor's prayer for a wife, and the maid's prayer for a husband. Together with rules for adjusting the marriage-rights.--The virgin's petition.--A draught of a bill to provide stale maids with husbands.--Various considerations about unmarrying.--Proceedings thereupon.--A description of the kingdom of love.--With several curious stories letters, poems, and songs, &c.
- London : printed for T. Reynolds, over-against the Fountain-Tavern, in the Strand, M DCC XXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,34,24p. ; 8⁰.
- Love -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Below imprint (in square brackets): Price one shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Case, 384
English Short Title Catalog, N19635.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|