A letter to the Rev. Mr. George Whitefield. [electronic resource] : Shewing the fundamental errors of several of his performances, and proving, from his own works, that he has departed from the principles of the Church of England in particular, as well as from the Church of Christ in general. By a Layman.
- London : Printed for J. Fuller, at the Bible and Dove in Ave-Maria-Lane, [1749?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,iii,,84p. ; 12⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N19984.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|