Pathetic odes. [electronic resource] : The Duke of Richmond's Dog thunder, and The widow's pigs-a tale: The poor soldier of Tilbury Fort: ode to certain Foreign soldiers: Ode to Eastern Tyrants: The frogs and Jupiter-a fable, The diamond pin and candle-a fable, The Sun and the peacock-a fable. By Peter Pindar, Esquire.
- Dublin : Printed by William Porter, for G. Burnet, P. Wogan, P. Byrne, W. Porter, J. Moore, J. Jones, and W. Jones, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,31,p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Peter Pindar = John Wolcot.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N20007.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|