A Scheme for a constitutional association: with some obvious reasons for adopting such a measure [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by William Hallhead, No. 63, Dame-Street, M.DCC.LXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Constitutional history -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N21526.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|