The traveller's guide through Ireland [electronic resource] : Being an accurate and complete companion to Captain Alexander Taylor's map of Ireland, giving the distance by the great roads from Dublin to every town in the kingdom, the cross roads, and description of the gentlemans seats near the roads. Ornamented with a map of the roads. By George Tyner. To which are added, the roads from London to Chester, Holyhead, &c.
- Dublin : Printed by P. Byrne, Grafton-Street, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,99,p.,plate : map ; 8⁰.
- Roads -- Ireland.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and an index.
Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N22243.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|