Secret influence public ruin! [electronic resource] : An address to the young premier, on the principles of his politics and the causes of his late promotion: with a speech, by Mr. Fox, on the spirited resolution of the House of Commons, December 17, 1783, occasioned by the daring mandate which produced that effect.
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, in Piccadilly, M.DCC.LXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,36,39-88p. ; 8⁰.
- Pitt, William, 1759-1806.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Text continuous despite pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N22498.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|