The sector and plain scale, compared. [electronic resource] : Containing I. The description of all the lines upon the sector and plain scales. II. The true use of the sector made plain and easie in several geometrical problems, and in all the cases of right lin'd trigonometry. III. All the proceeding geometrical problems, and cases of right lin'd trigonometry compared by the plain scale, and proved by Mr. Gunter's scale. IV. All the proceeding cases of right lin'd trigonometry, performed arithmetically, without the help of any sort of tables. Unto which is annexed, so much of decimal arithmetick, and the extraction of the square root, as is necessary for the working of arithmetical trigonometry. The second edition. By Roger Rea. N.P. Phi.
- London : Printed for Thomas Page, William & Fisher Mount, at the Postern, on Tower-Hill, 1727.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
102p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Trigonometry -- Early works to 1800.
Compasses (Mathematical instrument) -- Early works to 1800.
Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price in square brackets: Price 1s. 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N22514.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|