Captain Cook's third and last voyage, to the Pacific Ocean, in the years 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779 and 1780. [electronic resource] : Faithfully abridged from the quarto edition published by order of His Majesty. Illustrated with copper plates.
- Standardized Title:
- Voyage to the Pacific Ocean. Abridgments
- London : Printed for John Fielding, Pater Noster Row: and John Stockdale, Piccadilly, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,xii,372p.,plates : port. ; 12⁰.
- Cook, James, 1728-1779.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage is engraved.
Frontispiece dated: July 20, 1785.
Price on title page: Price 4s. Bound.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26642.
- King, James, 1750-1784. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|