Considerations on the points lately brought into question as to the Parliament's right of taxing the colonies, and of the measures necessary to be taken at this crisis. [electronic resource] : Being an appendix section III, to the administration of the colonies.
- London : Printed for J. Dodsley, in Pall-Mall, and J. Walter, at Charing-Cross, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,52p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Signatures: pi1 E-G8 H2.
Also issued, without the half-title and titlepage, as part of: 'The administration of the colonies', London, 1766.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 66-47
English Short Title Catalog, N27313.
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|