An address to both House of Parliament, in which some parts of the present system of revenue law are considered [electronic resource] : And some observations, and strictures, are submitted to their consideration, on the powers vested in, and exercised by, the courts of commissioner's sub-commissioners, and commissioners of appeals. By a Barrister.
- Dublin : Printed by P. Brady, M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
vi,81,p. ; 8⁰.
- Taxation -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to John Whitley Stokes.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N29231.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|