Analysis of a course of lectures in experimental philosophy [electronic resource] : With a brief account of the most necessary insturements used in the course, and the graudal improvements of science: intended chiefly for the use of the author's audience. By John Warltire, lecturer in philosophy.
- The sixth edition.
- London : Printed for the author, 1769.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Science -- Study and teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N30078.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|