Answer to cursory strictures on a charge delivered to the Grand Jury, October 2, 1794. [electronic resource] : By Lord Chief Justice Eyre, said to be written by Judge Thumb. In the ministerial paper called the Times, October 25, 1794.
- London : Printed for, and sold by D.I. Eaton, at the Cock and Swine, No. 74, Newgate-street, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Treason -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Sir Francis Buller.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 16111
English Short Title Catalog, N30401.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|