The auditors report of the state of the Salisbury infirmary, from September 1, 1767, to September 1, 1768 [electronic resource].
- [Salisbury? : s.n., 1768?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Hospitals -- England -- Salisbury -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Salisbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
At head of titlepage: "No. II.".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N30563.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|