Emigration to America. [electronic resource] : Appendix to the second edition of Look before you leap; containing two very important letters, lately received from Philadelphia and New York: with some few animadversions on the conduct of the popular societies, American agents, crimps and inveiglers; relative to the above pamphlet.
- London : printed for W. Row, Great Malborough-Street; Walker Paternoster-Row; Barker, Russel-Court, Drury-lane; Cobbin, Warren-Street, Fitzroy-Square; and Porter, Tottenham-Court-Road ; [1796?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- English letters -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Below imprint: Entered at Stationes'-Hall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N30780.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|