The glory of old England. The following character of Her Late Majesty Queen Anne was written by Her Grace Sarah Dutchess of Marlborough & is cut round this pedestal. Erected at Blenheim. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Queen Anne was very graceful and majestick in her person
- [London?] : Printed & published according to act of Parliament, 1738.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet : ill. ; 1/2⁰.
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated: Sarah Marlborough. 1738.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N31059.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|