A continuation of Samuel Pussendorf's introduction to the history of the principal kingdoms and states of Europe, brought down to this present year. [electronic resource] : By J.C.M.D. Fellow of the Royal Society, and a member of the College of Physicians of London. Who publish'd Mr. Passendors's introduction in English.
- London : Printed for A. and J. Churchill and Richard Basset, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xvi,574,577-613,p. ; 8⁰.
- Europe -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- J. C. = Jodocus Crull.
With an index.
The text and register are continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N31756.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|