The Ancient and modern constitution of government stated and compared. [electronic resource] : And also some remarks on the controversy concerning the dependance of member of Parliament on the Crown.
- London : Printed for J. Roberrs, at the Oxford Arms, in Warwick-lane, 1734.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,26p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Price in square brackets: (Price Six Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N31937.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|