The benefits obligations of the divine love in the redemption of Mankind [electronic resource] : In two sermons preach'd in the Parish-Church of Wrotham in Kent; on the 15th. and 17th. of April. Being Good-Friday and Easter-Day. By Tho. Curteis, vicar of the said Parish.
- London : Printed for M. Lawrence, at the Angel in the Poultrey, 1715.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
52p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Isaiah LIII, 4 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: Price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N34062.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|