Two letters to a member of Parliament, concerning the publick debts. [electronic resource] : As they were printed and delivered to the members of the House of Commons, on occasion of His Majesty's speech, concerning the reduction of the publick debts. To which is added, the present state of the coin and credit of the Kingdom. As it was published and delivered to the members of the House of Commons; on occssion of their enquiring into the reasons of the scarcity of the coin in the Kingdom. With some additional remarks on the whole.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for John Morphew near Stationers Hall, 1718.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Debts, Public -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: Price 3d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 5483
English Short Title Catalog, N34503.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|