Munster volunteer registry [electronic resource] : Containing a complete list of the field officers, and officers, of the several corps of cavalry, artillery and infaniry, of the volunteer army of Munster Province, the uniform of each corps, their date of associating, with an alphabetical index. By a Volunteer of C.R.L.D.
- Dublin : Printed by Brett Smith, No. 34, Bridge-Street, M,DCC,LXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,80p. ; 8⁰.
- Munster (Ireland) -- Registers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N35212.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|