A sacramental directory; or, A treatise concerning the sanctification of a Communion-Sabbath. [electronic resource] : Containing many proper directions, in order to our preparing for, receiving of, and right behaving after the sacrament of the Lord's Supper. With a preface, persuading ministers to the frequent dispensing of this ordinance, evangelical preaching, looking for the spirit's effusion, &c. To which are added (by way of appendix), meditations and ejaculations, proper for communicants before, in time of, and after partaking of the holy Sacrament, found among the author' papers. By the Rev. Mr. John Willison, late minister of the Gospel at Dundee.
- Edinburgh : Printed for the booksellers, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,305,p. ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N36183.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|