The speech of Mr. Smith, of South Carolina, [electronic resource] : In the House of Representatives of the United States of America, on the subject of the reduction of the public debt. December, 1794.
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, MDCCXCV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
28p.,table ; 8⁰.
- Debts, Public -- United States -- Speeches in Congress -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N37219.
- United States. Congress. House of Representatives.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|