Speech of the Earl of Abingdon, on His Lordship's motion for postponing the further consideration of the question for the abolition of the slave trade [electronic resource] : With some strictures on the speech of the Bishop of St. David's.
- London : Printed for Debrett, Piccadilly; Sewel, Cornhill; and all other booksellers in town and country, [1793?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Slave trade -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N37228.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|