A new Roman history, by question and answer. [electronic resource] : In a method much more comprehensive than any of the kind extant. Extracted from ancient authors, and the most celebrated among the modern. And interspers'd with such customs as serve to illustrate the history. With a complete index. Designed principally for schools. By the author of the History of England by question and answer. The fourth edition corrected. and adorned with sixteen copper-plates, representing the most memorable occurences.
- London : Printed for T. Astley: and sold by R. Baldwin, in Pater-noster-Row, MDCCLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xii,342,p.,plates ; 12⁰.
- Rome -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Author of the History of England by question and answer = John Lockman.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N41564.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|