Nil admirair: or, A smile at a bishop [electronic resource] : Occasioned by an hyperbolical eulogy on Miss Hannah More, by Dr. Porteus, in his late charge to the clergy. Also expostulation; or, An address to miss Hannah More. Likewise, duplicity, or the bishop, and simplicity, or the curate: a pair of tales. Moreover, and ode to the blue-stocking-club. And, finaliy, an ode to some robin red-breasts in a country Cathedral. By Peter Pindar, Esq.
- Dublin : Printed by William Porter, for G. Burnet, P. Wogan, W. Porter, B. Dornin, J. Moore G. Folingsby, P. Moore, N. Kelly, and J. Stockdale, M,DCCC. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
44p. ; 8⁰.
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Peter Pindar = John Wolcot.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N41576.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|