The orphan, a novel. [electronic resource] : In two volumes.
- London : printed for T. Hookham, at his circulating library, New Bond-street, corner of Bruton-street, M.DCC.LXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2v. ; 12⁰.
- Fiction -- Early works to 1800.
Orphans -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Miss Elliott.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N41719.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|