The Book of lamentations. [electronic resource] : Being the soliloquy of an old man, for the loss of his house.
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by J. Graffenheim, in Fleet-street, 1757.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Lamentations. -- Parodies, imitations, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- On the French occupation of Hanover.
In this edition, the "L" of "London" lies above the word "the" on the second line of imprint.
Price in square brackets: (Price Six-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N43923.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|