Chorismos aletheias; or, A separation of truth from error [electronic resource] : Being a defence of some essential doctrines of the everlasting Gospel; which have been always, and will ever be maintained, by the true Catholick Church, until the final consummation of all things; in remarks made on sermons lately preached, in St. Mary's Church, Dublin, by the Rev. Singleton Harpur, and the Rev. Doctor Blundell, By Amator Veritatis.
- Dublin : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
95,p. ; 8⁰.
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Ireland -- Dublin -- Early works to 1800.
Truth -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N44165.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|