The substance of the speech of the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, on Mr. Grey's motion in the House of Commons, Friday, May 26, 1797, for leave to bring in a bill to amend and regulate the election of members to serve in the commons House of Parliament; as reported in the morning chronicle [electronic resource].
- Fourth edition.
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington House, Piccadilly, M,DCC,XCVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
35,p. ; 8⁰.
- East India Company.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: Price Two-pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N46566.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|