The Christian's consolations against the fears of death. [electronic resource] : With seasonable directions how to prepare ourselves to die well. The whole illustrated with notes, and a large collection of parallel passages from our most eminent divines, and other celebrated writers, both ancient and modern. Written originally in French. By the Rev. Charles Drelincourt, late Minister of the Protestant Church of Paris. To which is prefixed, an account of the life and writings of the author, and of his behaviour in his last moments. Translated from the last edition of the original, printed in Holland. Wherein are contained many things omitted in former editions.
- Standardized Title:
- Consolations de l'âme fidèle. English
- Glasgow : printed for Thomas Miller, Kirkintilloch, M.DCC.XCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
491,p. ; 8⁰.
- Death -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N47259.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|