The fair Quaker of deal [electronic resource] : Or, The humours of the navy. A comedy. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.
- London : Printed for D. Browne at the Black-Swan without Temple-Bar, James Knapton at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and Bernard Lintot at the Cross-Keys, between the Temple Gates, in Fleet-Street, 1723.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
81,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Society of Friends -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Epistle dedicatory signed: C.S., i.e. Charles Shadwell.
Frontis. = ill.
With a half-title and a final three pages of advertisements.
Printed by William Bowyer.
Signatures: A-C¹² D⁶.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Price on title page: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 937
English Short Title Catalog, N47309.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|