Rates payable by the tariff of 1664. [electronic resource] : On all goods and merchandizes imported into, or exported from France: the drugs and spices set apart from the other goods in the importations, and the names of both alphabetically disposed. To which is prefix'd the King's edict in the month of September, 1664. Published by order of the lords commissioners for trade and plantations.
- London : Printed for John Morphew near Stationers Hall, 1714.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
120p. ; 8⁰.
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- France -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price on title page: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 1992
English Short Title Catalog, N48254.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|