A Vindication of Mr. George Barclay minister of the Gospel, in his leaving the meeting-house in Skinner-Closs, and in the law-plea that followed thereafter [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh? : s.n., 1712?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
4p. ; 2⁰.
- [Barclay, George] -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N48295.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|