The economy of human life. [electronic resource] : Translated from an Indian manuscript, written by an ancient Bramin. To which is prefixed, an account of the manner in which the said manuscript was discovered, in a letter from an English gentleman now residing in China to the Earl of E-.
- Standardized Title:
- Oeconomy of human life. Part 1
- London : Printed by T. Bensley; for S. Sael and Co. No 192, Strand, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xxiii,,120p.,plate : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1900.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first part is by Robert Dodsley; the second is attributed to John Hill.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N48359.
- Hill, John, 1714?-1775. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|