An elegiac poem on the death of the Late Eminent and Reverend John Wesley, A.M. sometime Fellow of Lincoln College, Oxford. Inscribed to the Reverend J. Taylor, by J.M [electronic resource].
- Nottingham : Printed, for the author, by S. Tupman, facing the White Lion, 1791.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Nottingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N49126.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|