A treatise on military finance [electronic resource] : Containing I. The pay, subsistence, deductions and arrears of the forces on the British and Irish establishments; II. The allowances in camp, garrison and quarters, &c. &c. III. An enquiry into the method of cloathing and recruiting the army; IV. An extract from the report of the commissioners of public accounts, relating to the office of the pay-master-general. With an appendix containing the regulations to be observed in the home encampment of the present year: also the new daily rate of consolidated allowance.
- A new edition, with considerable additions and alterations.
- London : Printed for T. Egerton, at the Military Library, near Whitehall. Where may be had all military publications, MDCCXCV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
x,143,p. ; 12⁰.
- Great Britain. Army -- Pay, allowances, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Williamson.
With a half-title and a final leaf of advertisement.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N49220.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|