The Trifler. [electronic resource] : No. I. A new periodical miscellany. By Timothy Touchstone, of Saint Peter's College, Westminster.
- Second edition.
- London : Printed for the authors, and sold by Messieurs Robinsons, Pater-Noster Row, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
554,iip.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Manners and customs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Timothy Touchstone = Robert Oliphant and James Allan, of Trinity College, Cambridge, and Hon. Walter Aston and Sir William Elias Taunton, of Christ Church, Oxford, all undergraduates under 20 at the time (Halkett & Laing).
Comprising nos. I-XLII, dated May 31, 1788.
March 21, 1789.
Register and pagination are continuous.
With a final contents leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N49698.
- Oliphant, Robert, d. 1792. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|