An act for preventing journeymen shoemakers selling, exchanging, or pawning boots, shoes, slippers, cut leather, or other materials for making boots, shoes, or slippers, [electronic resource] : and for better regulating the said journeymen.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1722-1723. 9 Geo.I.c.27
- [London : printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1723]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,661-664p. ; 2⁰.
- Shoemakers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno nono Georgii Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Abuses'; first word of line below initial: 'ry'; last word of last full line of text: 'shall'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. nono. At the Parliament begun .. the ninth day of October, anno Dom. 1722. .. being the first session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N50282.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|