An Act for making a chapel in the town of Tiverton in the county of Devon, a perpetual cure, [electronic resource] : and for providing a maintenance for the ministers who shall officiate therein.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1733. 6 & 7 Geo.II.c.19
- [London : printed by John Baskett, 1733]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,347-359,p. ; 2⁰.
- Church buildings -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno sexto Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Church'; first word of line below initial: 'a'; last word of last full line of text: 'pleading'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis .. sexto. At the Parliament begun .. the twenty third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. .. And from thence continued .. to the sixteenth day of January, 1732. being the sixth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51240.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|