The narrative of Captain Samuel Mackay, commandant of a provincial regiment in North-America [electronic resource] : By the appointment of Lieut. Gen. Burgoyne: recommended to the patronage of Brigadier-General Maclean, and by him delivered to his brother Lieutenant Francis Mackay, of the 75th regt. To be presented to the ministry.
- Kingston : Printed by Douglass & Aikman, [1780?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
18p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837.
- Place of Publication:
- Jamaica Kingston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Refers to the siege of Quebec.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51643.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|