An Act for the more easy and speedy recovery of small debts within the town of Bermingham, and hamlet of Deritend thereto adjoining, in the county of Warwick [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1751-1752. 25 Geo.II.c.34
- [London : printed by Thomas Baskett; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1752]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,703-719,p. ; 2⁰.
- Treason -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno vicesimo quinto Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'residing,'; first word of line below initial: 'to'; last word of last full line of text: 'with-'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo quinto. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the tenth day of November, .. 1747. .. And from thence continued .. to the fourteenth day of November, 1751. being the fifth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52606.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|