An Act to confirm an agreement made by the rector and vestrymen of the parish of Saint James, within the liberty of Westminster, for enlarging the churchyard of the said parish [electronic resource] : and for other purposes therein mentioned.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1746-1747. 20 & 21 Geo.II.c.29
- [London : printed by Thomas Baskett; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1747]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,711-722p. ; 2⁰.
- Meat industry and trade -- Ireland.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno vicesimo Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Parliament'; first word of line below initial: 'and'; last word of last full line of text: 'whatsoever,'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the first day of December, .. 1741, .. And from thence continued .. to the eighteenth day of November, 1746. being the sixth session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52763.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|