An Act for giving further time to the proprietors of annuities, after the rate of four pounds per centum per annum, to subscribe the same in the manner and upon the terms therein mentioned [electronic resource] : and for redeeming such of the said annuities, as shall not be so subscribed; and for impowering the East India Company to raise certain sums by transferrable annuities.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1749-1750. 23 Geo.II.c.22
- [London : printed by Thomas Baskett; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1750]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,435-447,p. ; 2⁰.
- Annuities -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno vicesimo tertio Georgii II. Regis.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Sovereign,'; first word of line below initial: 'dies'; last word of last full line of text: 'Par-'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo tertio. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the tenth day of November, .. 1747. .. And from thence continued .. to the sixteenth day of November, 1749, being the third session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N53122.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|