An Act for repairing and widening the roads from Deanburn Bridge, through Greenlaw, and part of the Jedburgh road, by Lauder, in the shire of Berwick, to Cornhill, in the county of Durham; and for building a bridge over the Tweed, near Coldstream [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1759-1760. 33 Geo.II.c.56
- Edinburgh : printed by Alexander Kincaid, 1775.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,58p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reprint edition.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N54340.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|