An Act to enable His Majesty to be governor of the South Sea Company [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1760-1761. 1 Geo.III.stat.2.c.5
- London : printed by Thomas Baskett; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1760 [i.e. 1761]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,151-152p. ; 2⁰.
- South Sea Company -- Officials and employees.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno primo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. V.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'and'; first word of line below initial: 'vernor,'; last word of last full line of text: 'con-'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, primo. At the Parliament begun .. the thirty first day of May, anno Dom. 1754. .. And from thence continued by several prorogations to the eighteenth day of November, 1760, being the eighth session of this present Parliament.'.
Imprint from general titlepage; actual publication date from colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N56679.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|