An Act for better regulating the poor within the city of Oxford [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1770-1771. 11 Geo.III.c.14
- London : printed by Charles Eyre and William Strahan, 1771.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,359-404p. ; 2⁰.
- Poor -- England -- Oxford.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno undecimo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. XIV.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'of'; first word of line below initial: 'City,'; last word of last full line of text: 'with-'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, undecimo. At the Parliament begun .. the tenth day of May, anno Domini 1768; .. And from thence continued by several prorogations to the thirteenth day of November, 1770; being the fourth session of the thirteenth Parliament of Great Britain.'.
Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N57173.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|