An act to enable His Majesty to grant unto Major General Simon Fraser the lands and estate of the late Simon Lord Lovat, upon certain terms and conditions [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1774. 14 Geo.III.c.22
- London : printed by Charles Eyre and William Strahan, 1774.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,543-548p. ; 2⁰.
- South Sea Company -- Officials and employees.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno decimo quarto Georgii III. Regis. Cap. XXII.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Twen-'; first word of line below initial: 'for'; last word of last full line of text: 'this'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, decimo quarto. At the Parliament begun .. the tenth day of May, anno Domini 1768, .. And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to th thirteenth day of January, 1774; being the seventh session of the thirteenth Parliament of Great Britain.'.
Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N57447.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|