Anno decimo octavo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. XXIV. An Act for allowing the re-importation of unmanufactured tobacco from foreign parts, although the same may have been sold abroad [electronic resource] : And the importation of tobacco the growth and product of the island of Dominica, under certain regulations and restrictions.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1777-1778. 18 Geo.III.c.24
- London : Printed by Charles Eyre and William Strahan, 1778.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
,491-494p. ; 2⁰.
- Tobacco -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno decimo octavo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. XXIV.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Foreign'; first word of line below initial: 'Kingdom,'; last word of last full line of text: 'and'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, decimo octavo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-ninth day of November, anno Domini 1774, .. And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the twentieth day of November, 1777; being the fourth session of the fourteenth Parliament of Great Britain.'.
Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N57756.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|