An Act for granting an aid to his Majesty by a land tax, to be raised in Great Britain, for the service of the year one thousand seven hundred and eighty [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1779-1780. 20 Geo.III.c.2
- [London : printed by Charles Eyre and William Strahan, 1780]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
7-126p. ; 2⁰.
- Real property tax -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno vicesimo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. II.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'and'; first word of line below initial: 'resolved'; last word of last full line of text: 'notwith-'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-ninth day of November, anno Domini 1774, .. And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the twenty-fifth day of November, 1779; being the sixth session of the fourteenth Parliament of Great Britain.'.
Imprint from chapter 1 general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N57919.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|